Diani Beach for Lovers
There are a myriad of getaway plans on the minds of most people, more so lovers. Exclusivity is not an option in this case but a necessity. In and around Diani beach several facilities provide elegance and class not forgetting exclusivity.
So what should you expect or plan for as lovers coming to Diani Beach? For starters, your hotel or villa is going to be the center stage of the romantic escapade. I have a few suggestions that could probably appeal to you and your partner.
DIANI BEACH HOLIDAY VILLAS
Among the holiday villas that dot Diani Beach, one stands out for those looking for a romantic getaway. Some Villas have special offers with everything you need for total relaxation during your holiday. This includes luxuries such as 4 ancient massage treatments everyday with a ritual of floral foot wash.
ACTIVITIES AND SAFARIS
If you don’t fancy staying indoors but would rather go for a hike or safari or better yet indulge in a sport you haven’t experienced before or love then you have several options. Along Diani Beach there are centers offering training and equipment for hire with an incline to kite surfing being the most preferred water sport in Diani Beach. However if you choose to stay in a villa or hotel that doesn’t facilitate safari and excursion logistics, you can engage the services of the several reputable tour firms around Diani beach. Some of your destinations include the famous Maasai Mara, Shimba Hills National Reserve, Tsavo West and Tsavo East National parks among others.
Couples love to go for diner dates to different restaurants offering diverse cuisine. At Diani beach the following are some of the top restaurants;
- Aniellos – Renowned for excellent pizzas, an assortment of Italian ice creams and a wine list that is dominated by Italian brands. Excellent pizza.
- Ngiri’s bar and Restaurant – Catering for a host of international cuisines this restaurant provides revelers with enough reasons to come back for more.
- Blue Marlin Seafood Beach Club –Be sure to pop in and sample fresh seafood from the Indian Ocean.
- Ali Barbours Restaurant – Probably the most famous and most patronized restaurant in Diani beach, Ali Barbours has a very rich menu with seafood specialties.
- African Pot Restaurant- This restaurant caters for African dishes only and they don’t disappoint in variety and service delivery.
- Nomad’s Open air restaurant – The setting is designed to invoke relaxation as you bite into the excellent sea cuisine on offer here. Set strategically by the Ocean, this restaurant is a favorite for romantic dinners with a back drop of whooshing ocean water sounds under a star lit sky.
- Galaxy Chinese Restaurant – Chinese food reigns supreme here and reservations are the order of the day if you want to dine at this restaurant.
- Fisherman’s Cove – Set by the Ocean, the restaurant serves excellent seafood and being a part of the famous Leisure lodge where it is located, the restaurant’s menu and service are simply sterling.
Diani beach transforms after dark and for lovers going for a drink or to the club could expose you to the sometimes electric nightlife at Diani Beach, high with energy.
The following bars and clubs are a must visit when you come to Diani beach.
• Shakatak nightclub
• Ngiri bar
• Forty Thieves
I give you the recipe to a perfect and romantic escapade suitable for many occasions with you and your partner. You can now begin planning for a romantic getaway for you and your special one. Welcome to Diani beach.